Phillip Island Business Network (the Network) is the most direct way to get your business known and stay in touch with matters relating to the local community, industry and Government.
The Network is an advocate for local businesses providing a range of services including regional networking opportunities, business functions, learning and development sessions, and access to local publications and social media. Being a member of the Network will strengthen your network, knowledge base, exposure and business functionality.
The Network is able to advocate members' views to government and industry to ensure matters that affect your business are heard and considered. Members are welcome to join the committee, attend monthly meetings and have direct input into future objectives.
There are two levels of membership offering great benefits to your business and as a member you can help the Network to be the leading representative body to sustain a successful business environment on Phillip Island.
Standard Membership - $195
EVENTS AND SKILL BUILDING:
- Invitation to member networking events (discounted ticket costs may apply)
- Invitation to workshops, training and skill development (discounted ticket costs may apply)
- Access to video library of workshops
- Opportunity to offer your business discounts to other members
- Free standard website directory listing (discounted premium ads)
- Use of the Phillip Island Business Network logo and annual members sticker
- 25% discount off Bass Coast Shire A-frame and street trading permits (Currently free until July 2021)
- Communication on important matters for the business community – through surveys and direct email
- Advocacy for issues that affect the local business environment
- Relationships with community, council and industry committees keeping members connected to important information
- Membership voting rights at Annual and Special meetings, eligible to nominate for Committee positions
Platinum Membership - $395
ALL BENEFITS INCLUDED IN THE STANDARD MEMBERSHIP PLUS:
- Logo printed and displayed on the Network’s newsletter
- 1 Premium ad on website
- literature (approx value $250)
- 1 month pop-up ad on Network website (approx value $250)
Further promotional opportunties
Further promotional opportunities are available for your business through Destination Phillip Island Regional Tourism Board and the Phillip Island Visitor Information Centre Network. Which can be read about here.